Tony Robbins idea of human needs.
Human needs psychology.
Everyone needs to have these fulfilled.
Some people need help to find ways to get every one of these active in their life.
If you are fulfilling one of these in a destructive manner…
you must know that there is always a better way of doing things.
Such as valuing the need of contribution which would create harmony, helping both you and the world at the same time.
- 1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important, special or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something
5. Growth: an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding
6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others
Anything which satisfies at least 3 of these needs is an addiction which is hard to break.